Not just another rotary machine, the Inkjecta Eclipse is here to shake things up!
The Eclipse from the Australian manufacturer Inkjecta offers an even, direct and powerful performance.
Its frame is made of a metal alloy that is also used in the aerospace industry. The custom-made motor in nanotechnology is reinforced by an injection-moulded motor case made of fibre composite materials.
The Inkjecta Eclipse has a wide voltage range from 4.5 to 18 volts, a twin-spring vice grip lock, a bar stabilizer with adjustable give, a handcrafted high-quality medical slide and a flex-pin system with rigid and medium adjustment options.
Designed with traditional needles in mind , the Eclipse will drive a 45 mag or single-pass all of your bold lining without breaking a sweat.
Each Eclipse is hand built by our small team of builders in Australia, each slide hand matched to each frame, each machine painstakingly tested to ensure the highest quality for artists.
- Rated 4.5v to 18v
- Weighs 69 Grams/2.4 Ounces
- Custom designed nanotechnology motor
- Interchangeable & Adjustable Flex Pin for adjusting give, allowing for almost endless give adjustment.
- Bar stabiliser with its own adjustable give mechanism.
- Interchangeable Cams for adjusting stroke length
- Hand-Matched Medical Grade Slide
- Twin-Spring Vice Grip Lock (works with pretty much any cart grip or needle tube)
- Compatible with cartridge needles with the appropriate cart grip with push bar.
- Aerospace Billet Alloy primary frame with an injection moulded fibre motor housing.
- 3.25mm Stainless Steel Cam (other options available separately)
- Medium, and Rigid Torsion Flex Bars (other options available separately)
- Custom Inkjecta Magnetic Allen Key Driver and Keys
- Gold Embossed Inkjecta Card (just for props)